Photograph Submission Policy
The Boykin Spaniel Society Photograph Submission Agreement
By submitting photographs or other material to the Boykin Spaniel Society or its Foundation (“BSS”) you agree to be legally bound by the following terms and conditions which shall take effect immediately submission of your photograph(s) or material(s) (“Submission Material)”. You also warrant the accuracy of the representations contained herein. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms and/or are unable or unwilling to warrant the accuracy of the following representations, please do not submit Submission Material to the BSS.
1. The Submission Material that you are submitting to the BSS is your original work and you currently hold all rights, title, interest and permissions in and to the Submission Material.
2. You are at least eighteen (18) years of age.
3. To the best of your knowledge, the Submission Material you are submitting do not infringe or violate any trademark, copyright, privacy rights or any other rights of any third party. You represent, warrant and acknowledge that you have secured all required releases, consents and permissions from any individuals appearing in the Submission Material.
4. You grant to BSS a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, paid-up, worldwide license to modify, reproduce, publish, distribute, transmit, display, license or otherwise use the Submission Material in whole or in part in any media without any limitation or restriction.
5. You grant BSS the right to attach any wording to the Submission Material, including your first name and last initial; the first name(s) and last initial(s) of any individuals in any photograph; the name(s) of any animals in any photograph; the city, state, and/or country where you live; the geographic location of the photograph; and general information about the photograph.
6. You understand and acknowledge that submitting Submission Material to BSS does not guarantee acceptance, use or publication of the Submission Material.
7. You acknowledge that you are entitled to nocompensation in connection with the Submission Material, this Agreement and/or any other materials you submit.
8. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless any and all causes of action, claims and/or liabilities that arise directly or indirectly out of the BSS’ use of the Submission Material in any manner allowed by this Submission Agreement, including modification, reproduction, publication, distribution, transmission, display and/or license of the Submission Material, including the costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees resulting from such causes of action, claims and/or liabilities.
9. You have read this document and understand its content.